ABC Green Cleaning is equipped to handle anything from a small leak to an entire house flooded with water. We will inspect the problem and follow procedures approved by the industry. From rising water to tub overflows, we can recommend and perform the necessary emergency procedures to save your carpet, furniture and prevent further structural damage. Most insurance companies require that you have the emergency work done as soon as possible. It may be a while before they can send an adjuster and our methods are within their guidelines. Carpet, floor, will be saved with structural drying equipment such as air movers and dehumidifiers and our skilled technicians.
• Pre-inspect all affected areas, write estimate and present to customer and estimator
• Extract water out of carpet and all affected areas
• Pull wet carpet back and remove pad
• Spray back and top of affected areas and carpet with antimicrobial treatment
• Lay carpet back on floor and position drying equipment
• Place drying equipment to absorb moisture from carpet and structure
• Final inspection