We mainly use steam cleaning method with a truck-mounted unit. This method, recommended by the carpet manufacturers, is considered the best and safest method of cleaning. A truck-mounted unit uses a powerful gas fueled engine instead of electricity to turn the components. Hot steam kills majority types of bacteria on contact while a powerful vacuum extracts the bacteria, dirt, dander, allergens and other environmental pollutants from deep within the carpet fibers without resorting to detergents and shampoos.
• Pre-examine areas for carpet problems
• Pre-treatment of spots at the technician’s discretion.
• Clean carpet with the truck-mounted system. This method will inject hot water with a mild cleaning agent designed to enhance the suspension of soil, then immediately extract it out using the powerful vacuum of the machine. Trucks have a holding tank for dirty water. We do not recycle the water.
• We move most furniture that one man can move. We will move furniture a few feet, clean the carpet, and return the furniture to the original spot. Furniture is placed on blocks or pads to prevent furniture stains on the carpet.
• Drying procedure. Depending on the type of carpet, the final step may vary.
*If you are not completely satisfied with your carpet cleaning, call within 3 – 5 days of cleaning and we will fix the problem. We recommend that your carpet should be cleaned at least once a year. If you have kids and pets, we suggest cleaning every 3 to 6 months depending on the amount of traffic on the carpet.